Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Join Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Exempt Organization Annual Reporting Requirements: Version Required for Amended Return

If I am filing an amended Form 990 for a prior year (such as 2007), should I use the new or old form?

Use the form in effect for the year being amended (e.g., use the 2007 Form 990 for amendments to a 2007 Form 990).