Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Exempt Organizations Annual Reporting Requirements - Filing Procedures: Where to File Exempt Organization Returns

Where do I file my annual return?

Mail your return to the address provided in the instructions. For most organizations, the filing address is Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service Center, Ogden, UT 84201-0027.  If your organization's principal business, office, or agency is located in a foreign country or a U.S. possession, send the return to the Internal Revenue Service Center, P.O. Box 409101, Ogden, UT  84409.

Annual returns may also be filed electronically - a quick, secure, and more accurate method than filing paper returns.  For more information, see e-file for Charities and Non-Profits.