Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Application for Automatic Extension of Time
Miscellaneous Income


Individual Tax Return
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Request for Transcript of Tax Return

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Exempt Organizations Annual Reporting Requirements - Foreign Activities (Form 990, Schedule F): Activities Reported

What kind of foreign activities need to be reported in Part I of Schedule F, Form 990?

Activities conducted outside the United States that need to be reported on Schedule F, Part I (if the applicable $10,000 revenue or expense threshold or $100,000 investment threshold is met) include grantmaking, fundraising, investments (other than financial accounts reported on Part V, lines 4a and 4b (of Form 990 ),), unrelated trade or business, program services, and maintaining offices, employees, or agents. The United States is defined as including U.S. possessions for this purpose.