IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Other returns for exempt trusts: Extensions

A trust may file Form 7004 to request an extension of time to file these return(s).  Note that different extension forms are used with other returns.

Return to Life Cycle of a Private Foundation


Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 28-Jun-2016