IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Split-Interest Trust: Annual Return (Form 5227)

Split-interest trusts must file Form 5227, Split-Interest Trust Information Return, instead of filing Form 990-PF. See the instructions for more information about when and where to file these returns, and how to obtain an extension of time to file.

Additional information

Return Due Dates for Miscellaneous Returns and Reports Filed by Exempt Organizations

Return to Life Cycle of a Private Foundation


Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 30-Jun-2016