Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Application for Automatic Extension of Time
Miscellaneous Income


Individual Tax Return
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Request for Transcript of Tax Return

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Separate Returns Need Separate Envelopes

The IRS advises exempt organizations and persons who prepare returns for them that an organization’s annual return and its unrelated business income tax return (Form 990-T), if required, should be mailed in separate envelopes. In addition, supporting statements for Form 990-T should not be attached to an organization's annual return. This will help to reduce errors and expedite processing of these returns.

Another way to reduce errors and expedite processing is to file electronically.