Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

State Nonprofit Incorporation Forms and Information

Notice: Historical Content

This is an archival or historical document and may not reflect current law, policies or procedures.

The table below provides links to websites of state officials providing information and forms for tax-exempt corporations. 

State or Territory Phone Number Notes
Alabama 334-242-5324  
Alaska 907-465-2530 Scroll to section on Non Profit Corporations
Arizona 602-542-3026  
Arkansas 888-233-0325 (toll free)
California 916-657-5448  
Colorado 303-894-2200 (press 2)  
Connecticut 860-509-6000  
Delaware 302-739-3073  
District of Columbia 202-442-4400  
Florida 850-245-6052  
Georgia 404-656-2817  
Hawaii 808-586-2727  
Idaho 208-334-2301  
Illinois 800-252-8980 (toll free in IL)
Indiana 317-232-6576  
Iowa 515-281-5204  
Kansas 785-296-4564 See links under Corporations Not for Profit
Kentucky 502-564-2848 (press 2)  
Louisiana 225-925-4704  
Maine 207-624-7736  
Maryland 888-246-5941 (toll free in MD)
Massachusetts 617-727-9640  
Michigan 517-241-6470  
Minnesota 877-551-6767 (toll free in MN)
Mississippi 800-256-3494 (toll free)  
Missouri 866-223-6535 (toll free)
 Scroll to section under Not for Profit Corporations
Montana 406-444-3665  
Nebraska 402-471-4079  
Nevada 775-684-5708  Scroll to Nonprofit Corporations
New Hampshire 603-271-3246  
New Jersey 609-292-9292  
New Mexico 505-827-4511  
New York 518-473-2492  
North Carolina  919-807-2225  Scroll to section under Print Corporation Forms
North Dakota 800-352-0867 ext. 8-4284 (toll free)
Ohio 877-767-3453 (toll free)
Oklahoma 405-521-3912  See links under Domestic Organizations
Oregon 503-986-2200  Scroll to Domestic Nonprofit Corporation under Domestic Business Entity
Pennsylvania 717-787-1057  See links under Domestic Nonprofit Corporation
Puerto Rico 787-722- 2122 Spanish language only
Rhode Island 401-222-3040  
South Carolina 803-734-2158  
South Dakota 605-773-4845  See links under Nonprofit Corporations
Tennessee 615-741-2286  
Texas 512-463-5583  
Utah 877-526-3994 (toll free in UT)
Vermont 802-828-2386  
Virgin Islands 340-776-8515 or 340-773-6449  
Virginia 866-722-2551 (toll free in VA)
804 371-9733
Washington 360-753-7115  
West Virginia 304-558-8000  
Wisconsin 608-261-7577  
Wyoming 307-777-7311