Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
TIGTA Recommendation #9
Details and Status
Last updated: January 31, 2014
|9||The Director, EO, should develop training or workshops to be held before each election cycle including, but not limited to, how to word questions in additional information request letters and what additional information should be requested.||Director, Exempt Organizations||01/31/2014||Completed|
* Green = On schedule, Yellow = Behind schedule, Red = Significant issues
- Training materials are completed. Formal training course numbers have been assigned as Political Campaign Intervention and Other Advocacy – Requesting Information. Training will be held before each federal election cycle. This recommendation is closed.
- Draft training materials are in final stages of review and are on schedule to meet estimated completion date.
- Virtual method of delivery has been identified
- Draft training materials are prepared and have begun review process
- Team continues to develop training materials and methods of delivery.
- Training has been incorporated into FY14 training plan.
- Team continues to develop training materials and methods of delivery. See recommendation #6 for area of concentration this reporting period.
- Team continues development of training materials.
- Internal virtual learning program applications will be used to schedule and monitor training.
- Training will be incorporated into the FY14 training plan
- Project team consisting of Subject Matter Experts and Learning and Education members was identified.
- Two meetings were held to determine specific scope of training materials and identify necessary tasks for implementation.
- Engaged Determination Manager to initiate development of training material and establish delivery timeline
- TEGE Counsel agreed to review training materials produced
- Office of Taxpayer Correspondence will create guidance on the appropriate content and wording of questions for use by the case workers
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 30-Nov-2016