The following form types can be e-filed through the MeF Platform:
- Corporations - Forms 1120, 1120-F, and 1120-S
- Employment Tax - Forms 940, 940-PR, 941, 941-PR, 941-SS, 943, 943-PR, 944, and 945
- Estate and Trust - Form 1041
- Excise Tax - Forms 2290, 720, and 8849 (Schedules 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 8)
- Exempt Organizations - Forms 990, 990-EZ, 990-N (e-Postcard), 990-PF, and 1120-POL
- Extensions - 2350, 4868, 7004, and 8868
- Individuals - Form 1040 Family and related forms and schedules
- Partnerships - Forms 1065 and 1065-B
Additional information regarding the MeF Forms can be found on the MeF User Guides and Publications Page.
MeF also supports a Fed/State program that consists of a single point of submission and retrieval for all registered transmitters and State agencies. This Fed/State initiative includes Corporations, Exempt Organizations, Individuals, and Partnerships. Additional MeF information can be found in Publication 4163 and Publication 4164.