IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #1 Answer-What is IRC Section 6050I?

IRC Section 6050I requires that any person engaged in a trade or business that receives cash in excess of $10,000 in a single transaction or in related transactions must file Form 8300, Report of Cash Payments Over $10,000 Received in a Trade or Business.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 06-Dec-2016