IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

General Procedural Questions

Question: What are the tax changes for this year?


For highlights of the tax changes for the current tax year, refer to the "What's New" section of the following:

Individuals - Instructions for Form 1040Instructions for Form 1040A, or Instructions for Form 1040EZ.

Businesses - Publication 15 (Circular E), Employer's Tax Guide, or the instructions of your current business tax forms. 

Category: IRS Procedures
Subcategory: General Procedural Questions

Please provide your feedback.

1. Was it easy to find your information within the above Frequently Asked Question?

2. How satisfied are you with the information provided within the above Frequently Asked Question?

3. If you still need help from the IRS, what would your next step be?

The OMB number for this study is 1545-1432.
If you have any comments regarding this study, please write to:
IRS, Tax Products Coordinating Committee
1111 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20224