Help with tax questions - International taxpayers


There are several ways for getting tax information on our website. Our Interactive Tax Assistant tool takes you through a series of questions and gives you immediate responses to many tax law questions. The Frequently asked questions and answers for individuals and Tax topics give you instant access to a variety of tax information. Our Tools page has additional self-service options. International taxpayers can find answers on our FAQs about international individual tax matters page.

You can contact us by phone if you need help with a tax account issue (we'll need your name and social security number to resolve any issues). You can use the following phone numbers: