Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Tax Topics

Your Local Office can provide answers to your questions on the following tax law topics:

  • Adoption Tax Credits
  • Alien Clearance
  • Alimony Income
  • Amended Returns
  • Annuity Income
  • Basis of Property
  • Basis of Stocks and Bonds
  • Casualty and Theft Losses (Non-business)
  • Charitable Contributions
  • Child and Dependent Care Expenses
  • Child Tax Credit
  • Credit for the Elderly/Disabled
  • Dependents
  • Dividends
  • Earned Income Credit
  • Education Credits and Deductions
  • Education Savings Bonds
  • Estimated Tax Payments
  • Exemptions
  • Filing Requirements
  • Filing Status
  • First Time Homebuyer Credit
  • Gambling Winnings and Losses
  • Heavy Highway Use Tax
  • Household Employment Taxes
  • Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
  • Injured Spouse
  • Innocent Spouse
  • Interest Income
  • Medical and Dental Expenses
  • Mortgage Interest and Points
  • Moving Expenses
  • Non-Resident Alien (Alien Status Determination only)
  • Penalties
  • Pension Income
  • Personal Property Tax Deduction
  • Qualified Employer Plans
  • Railroad Retirement (Tier 1) Benefits
  • Real Estate Tax Deduction
  • ROTH IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts)
  • Sale of Home
  • Savings Bonds
  • Sale of Stocks and Bonds
  • Social Security
  • State and Local Taxes
  • Student Loan Interest
  • Tax Identification Numbers
  • Tax Preparation Fees
  • Tips
  • Unemployment Compensation
  • Wages
  • Withholding