Prepared by the Large Business and International division (LB&I), the Central Withholding Agreement Program (CWA) News and Information list provides information on the latest IRS news, regulations and other public information related to the CWA including information that affects:
- Nonresident alien athletes and entertainers (NRAAEs)
- Withholding requirements for NRAAEs
- Tax and compliance professionals interested in nonresident alien withholding
Information to this list will be released as it become available to those stakeholders and members of the public affected by CWA.
When you subscribe, you will receive a confirmation message by email. Remember, you must respond to this email in order to verify your subscription.
Instructions to register for CWA News and Information:
- Click the "Subscribe/Unsubscribe" link below.
- On the registration page, enter your email address, then click "submit."
- On the subscription page, check the box labeled "CWA News and Information," which you will find under the Large Business and International (LB&I) heading.
- Click the "submit" button at the bottom of the page.