Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Understanding Your CP141R Notice

We removed the penalty charged on your account.

What you need to do

  • No action is required.

You may want to

  • Contact us if your address has changed.

Answers to Common Questions

Will I receive a refund because I have already paid the penalty?

If you do not owe other taxes or debts we are required to collect, you will receive a refund of the penalty paid within 6-8 weeks.