We revoked your qualified subchapter S subsidiary election.
What you need to do
- Timely file Form 1120, U.S. Corporate Income Tax Returns, for the appropriate tax period.
You may want to
- Keep this notice for your permanent records.
Answers to common questions
Why did you revoke my Form 8869, Qualified Subchapter S Subsidiary Election?
You no longer meet the requirements for this election.
Tips for next year
- Consider e-filing. IRS providers and large businesses authorized to participate in IRS e-file can file Forms 1120, Form 1120S, U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation, and Form 1120-F, U.S. Income Tax Return of a Foreign Corporation, through Modernized e-File (MeF).
- Visit Form 1120/1120S/1120-F e-file for more information about MeF.
- You can authorize someone to contact the IRS on your behalf.
- See if you qualify for help from a Low Income Taxpayer Clinic.
If you can’t find what you need online, you can call the IRS at the 800, 866, or 888 number listed on the notice.