Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
Section references are to the Internal Revenue Code unless otherwise noted.
Table of Contents
- General Instructions
- Specific Instructions
- Application Type
- Reason You’re Submitting Form W-7
- Exception 1. Passive income—third-party withholding or tax treaty benefits.
- Exception 2. Other income.
- Exception 3. Mortgage interest—third-party reporting.
- Exception 4. Dispositions by a foreign person of U.S. real property interest—third-party withholding.
- Exception 5. Treasury Decision (TD) 9363.
- Line Instructions
- Instructions for Form W-7 - Notices
|More Online Instructions|