Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

FAQs - Auto Enrollment - What happens to my automatic contributions if I stop participating in my employer's auto enrollment?

An employee can participate in one year and choose not to participate the next year. An employee’s automatic enrollment contributions made in prior years remain in the plan and continue to be invested in either the plan’s default investment option or the option chosen by the employee.

Return to FAQs