Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS
Breadcrumb Region

Direct Pay Bonds

Build America Bonds and Recovery Zone Economic Development Bonds
Questions and answers on Build America and Recovery Zone Economic Development bonds

Tax credit bonds and specified tax credit bonds - in general
General information on tax credit and specified tax credit bonds

Filing Requirements - Form 8038-CP
Questions and answers on filing Form 8038-CP

Filing requirements - Forms 8038-B, 8038-TC and 8038-G
Filing rules for Build America, Recovery Zone Economic Development, and specified tax credit bonds

Tax exempt bond reissuance
Frequently asked questions on the application of reissuance rules under IRC Section 1001

Record retention requirements
Material an audit agent may request to support a municipal bond issue's compliance with IRC Section 103