Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Itemized Deductions
Application for Automatic Extension of Time
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification


Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Request for Transcript of Tax Return

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Exempt Organizations Annual Reporting Requirements - Form 990, Schedules A and B: New Public Charity Must File

My organization, a public charity described in Code section 170(b)(1)(A)(vi), is within the first five years of its existence and files Form 990 or 990-EZ.  Is it required to fill out Schedule A Part II?

Yes, a new public charity must fill out Section A and Section B of Part II but not Section C. Likewise, a new public charity within the first five years of its existence that is described in section 509(a)(2) must fill out Part III, Sections A and B, but not Section C.