Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Change of Address - Exempt Organizations

An exempt organization that has changed its address must report the change on its next annual return or information notice (such as Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-N) .  An organization may also report a change of address by filing Form 8822-B, Change of Address - Business, or by calling our Customer Service Center

Alternatively, if you need an affirmation letter showing your organization’s new address, you may report the change of address and request the affirmation letter at the same time. 

Please note that an organization must report the change of address on its next annual return even if it separately reported by filing Form 8822-B, by phone, or as part of a request for an affirmation letter.

If you need to report a change of your organization’s name, see Change of Name – Exempt Organizations.