About Form 5308, Request for Change in Plan/Trust Year

This form is used by certain employee retirement plans to request approval to change the plan/trust year.

Current Products

Recent Developments

Other Items You May Find Useful

All Revisions for Form 5308

About Form 1128, Application To Adopt, Change, or Retain a Tax Year

About Form 2848, Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative

Other Current Products

Comment on Form 5308

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.