About Form 5452, Corporate Report of Nondividend Distributions

Corporations file Form 5452, if they made nondividend distributions to shareholders under section 301, section 1368(c)(3), or section 1371(e).

Current Products

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful

Comment on Form 5452

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.