About Form 8912, Credit to Holders of Tax Credit Bonds


Use this form to claim the credit for the following tax credit bonds.

  • Clean renewable energy bond (CREB).
  • New clean renewable energy bond (NCREB).
  • Qualified energy conservation bond (QECB).
  • Qualified zone academy bond (QZAB).
  • Qualified school construction bond (QSCB).
  • Build America bond (BAB).

Current Revision

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful