About Form 972, Consent of Shareholder to Include Specific Amount in Gross Income


A shareholder who agrees to report a consent dividend as taxable income on their own tax return complete and send this form to the corporation that will claim the consent dividend as a deduction.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful

All Form 972 Revisions

About Form 973, Corporation Claim for Deduction for Consent Dividends

Other Current Products