About Form W-4 S, Request for Federal Income Tax Withholding from Sick Pay

Give this form to the third-party payer of your sick pay, such as an insurance company, if you want federal income tax withheld from the payments.

Current Products

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful

All Form W-4 S Revisions

About Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement

About Publication 505, Tax Withholding and Estimated Tax

About Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return

About Form 1040-ES, Estimated Tax for Individuals

Other Current Products

Comment on Form W-4 S

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.