If you receive any government payment shown below, you may use this form to ask the payer to withhold federal income tax.
- Unemployment compensation (including Railroad Unemployment Insurance Act (RUIA) payments),
- Social security benefits,
- Social security equivalent Tier 1 railroad retirement benefits,
- Commodity Credit Corporation loans,
- Certain crop disaster payments under the Agricultural Act of 1949 or under Title II of the Disaster Assistance Act of 1988
- Dividends and other distributions from Alaska Native Corporations to its shareholders.
None at this time.