Find Forms and Information by Topic Using IRS Tax Map

Looking for a specific tax topic? Use IRS Tax Map

IRS Tax Map will help you search and quickly find the information you need, including official guidance, forms, publications, frequently asked questions, and news relevant to your topic. The IRS Tax Map contains official information compiled by IRS staff from IRS sources.

Try IRS Tax Map now.

Send us your comments - We are not able to respond to individual taxpayer questions. Please contact an IRS customer service representative if you have account related questions.