IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

1099-DIV Dividend Income

Question: Is a Permanent Fund Dividend or a Resource Rebate payment received by a resident of Alaska taxable?


Alaska Permanent Fund Dividends and Resource Rebate payments are taxable to either an adult or a child recipient, and must be reported on a federal income tax return.

See Around the Nation - Alaska for more details.

Category: Interest, Dividends, Other Types of Income
Subcategory: 1099-DIV Dividend Income

Please provide your feedback.

1. Was it easy to find your information within the above Frequently Asked Question?

2. How satisfied are you with the information provided within the above Frequently Asked Question?

3. If you still need help from the IRS, what would your next step be?

The OMB number for this study is 1545-1432.
If you have any comments regarding this study, please write to:
IRS, Tax Products Coordinating Committee
1111 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20224