We accepted your explanation for filing your information return late. We will continue processing your returns.
What you need to do
- You don't need to do anything.
You may want to...
- Keep a copy of this notice for your records.
How to get help
- Call the 800, 866 or 888 number listed on the top right corner of your notice.
- Authorize someone (such as an accountant) to contact the IRS on your behalf using Form 2848, Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative (PDF)
- See if you qualify for help from a Low Income Taxpayer Clinic.