We approved your request for an extension to file your Form 5330.
What you need to do
- Keep this notice for your records.
- File your required form by your new due date shown on the notice.
You may want to
- Review the filing requirement for your organization at Retirement Plans Community.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Where can I go for more information about Employee Benefit Plans?
A. For more information on Employee Benefit Plans, see Retirement Plans Community.
Q. Can I get help over the phone?
A. If you have questions and/or need help, please call 1-877-829-5500. Personal assistance is available Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT.
Tips for next year
Be sure to mail your Form 5558 on or before the due date of your return.
- You can authorize someone to contact the IRS on your behalf.
- See if you qualify for help from a Low Income Taxpayer Clinic.
If you can’t find what you need online, you can call the IRS at the 800, 866, or 888 number listed on the notice.