- 2.3.36 Command Code SCFTR
- 220.127.116.11 General Information for Command Code SCFTR
- 18.104.22.168 SCFTR Input Screen
- 22.214.171.124 SCFTR Output Screen
- Exhibit 2.3.36-1 SCFTR Request Format and Report Elements
- Exhibit 2.3.36-2 SCFTR Screen Display Format
- Exhibit 2.3.36-3 SCFTRH Screen Display Format
- Exhibit 2.3.36-4 SCFTRH Screen Display Report Elements
- Exhibit 2.3.36-5 SCFTRR Request Format and Report Elements
- Exhibit 2.3.36-6 SCFTRR Screen Display Format
- Exhibit 2.3.36-7 SCFTRR Screen Display Report Elements
Part 2. Information Technology
Chapter 3. IDRS Terminal Responses
Section 36. Command Code SCFTR
December 13, 2011
(1) This transmits revised IRM 2.3.36, IDRS Terminal Responses, Command Code SCFTR.
(1) Date change
(2) Distribution - You have received a copy of this IRM section because you are on the Distribution List for IRM 2.3, IDRS Terminal Responses. Each chapter has its own catalogue number used for ordering and distributing purposes. You may adjust the subsequent distribution of this chapter to meet your office’s needs by adjusting your quarterly IMDDS Order Point Summary Report (IMR02).
(3) Update exhibit and general instructions for exhibit 2.3.36-2 28148003.
(4) Update exhibit and general instructions for exhibit 2.3.36-2 28148005.
Terence V. Miholland
Chief Technology Officer
Use Command Code SCFTR for real time research of the Service Center Control File and overnight research of records that have been removed to the Historic SCCF file.
The on-line SCCF file is updated nightly from batch processing and continuously from on-line adjustments with Command Code SCFAJ.
Command Code SCFTR is unrestricted and should be used by all technicians in place of the printed SCCF transcript and Historic SCCF transcript.
Enter Command Code SCFTR, followed by the Master File System Code, the block DLN (without hyphens), and the entry code. See Exhibit 2.3.36-1.
The response will be one of the following:
If the request contains an invalid master file code or other than 12 numerics in the DLN, the response is the message "Invalid Request" . Overlay the correct data and retransmit.
If the DLN is not on the open or historic SCCF for the requested master file, the response is the message "No Record of DLN" . Check to be sure the request was entered properly before assuming that the record you wanted is actually not on the file.
If the DLN is open on the SCCF, the complete transcript is displayed. See Exhibit 2.3.36-2 for instructions on reading the transcript.
If the DLN is on the Historic SCCF (up to 6 prior calendar years), the response will be an abbreviated transcript showing only the DLN, block status H, and the cycle that the block was removed to the Historic. In addition, a pre-formatted Command Code SCFTR record with Definer H is displayed on the first line, with instructions on how to transmit the request for reactivation of the Historic record. See Exhibit 2.3.363-3.
If all you needed was proof that the block had been processed or the cycle in which SCCF processing had been completed, overlay with another command code and transmit.
If more research is needed, transmit the SCFTRH record. The immediate response is shown in Exhibit 2.3.36-4.
A reactivation request will be processed to the SCCF historic tape, and the complete record should be available the next day. See Exhibit 2.3.36-5
The reactivated record will remain on the SCCF data base for at least two weeks.
If processing has been delayed or if the request is for a very old SCCF module, it may be up to a week before the record becomes available. If the record is not available when expected, the same SCFTRH request can be entered again.
When the Historic record has been reactivated, enter Command Code SCFTR in the regular format to see the entire SCCF record. A new control record with "HIST REACTIV" in remarks will show the date of reactivation.
The displayed transcript is a complete record of all SCCF activity currently on the file.
Each page of the transcript displays up to 15 control records. Use normal paging procedures to see the rest of a multi-page transcript. Each control file module will hold up to 150 records on 10 pages.