Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Making High Balance Payments

High-dollar payments must be coordinated with the service provider.

  • To make a payment of $100,000 or greater through the Link2Gov Corporation, call
  • To make a payment of $10,000,000 or greater through WorldPay US, Inc., call
  • To make a payment of $1,000,000 or greater through Official Payments,
    call 1-888-889-7228.

For more information on card payments, visit Pay your Taxes by Debit or Credit Card.