Tax Exempt & Government Entities offers educational services to increase understanding and compliance by exempt organizations, retirement plans, Federal, State and Local governments, Indian Tribal governments, and the tax-exempt bonds community.
Available services include:
- Delivering speeches
- Virtual presentations (phone or web-based)
- Participating in panel discussions
How to request a speaker
To request services of a TE/GE speaker only, send an email using the links below. Please include:
- Organization name
- Contact name and phone number
- Event location (city, state)
- Event date, if known
- Brief description of the event
- Expected audience size
- Topics to be covered
- Do not include employee identification numbers (EINs) or SSNs
- Exempt organizations (charities)
- Retirement plans
- Federal state and local governments
- Tax-exempt bonds
- Indian tribal governments
- Combination of the above categories
Please note that we’re unable to respond or process speaker requests for non-TE/GE topics.
Timing of your request
Submit your request for educational services at least 90 days prior to the date of the event. We’ll contact you as soon as possible for TE/GE speakers requests.
Please note that we cannot offer advice or opinions on any legal questions or interpretations of the law or procedures through e-mail.