IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

EO Customer Account Services

You may direct your questions concerning political organizations to IRS TE/GE Customer Account Services at (877) 829-5500 (toll-free number).

Or you may write us at:

Internal Revenue Service
TE/GE Division, Room 4024
P.O. Box 2508
Cincinnati, OH 45201

For help with computer-related problems on the Political Organization Filing and Disclosure website, please contact the help desk at (800) 876-1715 (toll-free number).

Questions about employment taxes should be addressed to the Business and Specialty Tax Line at (800) 829-4933 (toll-free).

Additional information

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 30-Nov-2016