Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

General Guidance Question

Question: How do I view my continuing education credits?

Answer: To view your continuing education credits follow the steps below:

  1. Login to your PTIN account.
  2. On the Main Menu, click “Select” next to View My Continuing Education Credits.
  3. Select the year of the CE you wish to view from the drop down menu.
  4. Click on “Expand” to see the CE credits for each category.

For issues regarding missing or incorrect CE credits, you must contact the CE provider directly and ensure they have your correct name and PTIN. The name and PTIN you provide the CE provider must match the information in the PTIN system; otherwise, the CE credits will not be reflected in your account.