IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Form 926, Return by a U.S. Transferor of Property to a Foreign Corporation

Generally, a U.S. citizen or resident, a domestic corporation, or a domestic estate or trust must complete and file this form to report certain transfers of property to a foreign corporation that are described in section 6038B(a)(1)(A), 367(d), or 367(e).

Current Products

Recent Developments


Other Items You May Find Useful

All Revisions for Form 926

Publication 542, Corporations

Form 8832, Entity Classification Election

Other Current Products

Comment on Form 926

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 31-Oct-2016