Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Abusive Trust Tax Evasion Schemes - Law and Arguments (Section III)

Taxation of Non-Grantor Trusts

If the trust is not a sham and is not a grantor trust, the trust's income (reduced by amounts distributed to beneficiaries) is taxable. The trust must obtain a taxpayer identification number and file annual returns reporting its income. The trust must report distributions to beneficiaries on Forms K-1 and the beneficiary must include the distributed income on the beneficiary's tax return. (IRC §§ 641, 651, 652, 661 and 662)

Rate the Small Business and Self-Employed Website