IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Closing a Business

中文 | 한국어 | TiếngViệt | Pусский

There is more involved in closing your business than just locking the doors. This section provides procedures for getting out of business, including what forms to file and how to handle additional revenue received or expenses you may incur.

Rate the Small Business and Self-Employed Website


Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 27-Feb-2017