Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
FAQs about Issues of Interest to the General Public about Exempt Organizations
- Can I take a deduction for a contribution I make to any tax-exempt organization?
- Are contributions to an organization deductible while the organization's application for exemption is pending?
- How can I determine if a particular organization is tax-exempt and eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions?
- How can I obtain a copy of an organization's annual return or exemption application?
- Can I get a list of donors to an organization?
- What should I do if a section 501(c) organization will not let me see its Form 990 or 990-T returns or exemption application materials?
- Where do I send complaints about the activities/operations of tax-exempt organizations?
- What information can I receive about an exempt organization from the IRS?
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 13-Apr-2017