Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS
Breadcrumb Region

Alternative Fuel Vehicle Refueling Property Credit at a Glance

You may be eligible for a credit under Section 30C(c), if you purchased alternative fuel vehicle refueling property before January 1, 2017 and placed it in service in the year in which you claim the credit. For individuals (not for business purposes) the credit is limited to $1,000 for all qualified property at a location. Eligible alternative fuels are hydrogen, electricity, and other qualified alternative fuels as defined in Section 30C(c). 

More Information

Form 8911, Alternative Fuel Vehicle Refueling Property Credit (PDF)