File this form for each person to whom you have made a designated distribution or are treated as having made a distribution of $10 or more from
- profit-sharing or retirement plans,
- any individual retirement arrangements (IRAs),
- annuities, pensions, insurance contracts, survivor income benefit plans,
- permanent and total disability payments under life insurance contracts,
- charitable gift annuities, etc.
None at this time.
Other Items You May Find Useful
Publication 1220, Specifications for Filing Forms 1097,1098, 1099, 3921, 3922, 5498, 8935,and W2-G Electronically
Comment on Form 1099-R
Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications ;web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.
CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.