File Form 1099-R for each person to whom you have made a designated distribution or are treated as having made a distribution of $10 or more from:
- Profit-sharing or retirement plans.
- Any individual retirement arrangements (IRAs).
- Annuities, pensions, insurance contracts, survivor income benefit plans.
- Permanent and total disability payments under life insurance contracts.
- Charitable gift annuities, etc.
None at this time.
Other Items You May Find Useful
Publication 1220, Specifications for Filing Forms 1097,1098, 1099, 3921, 3922, 5498, 8935,and W2-G Electronically