The purpose of Revenue Procedure 2018-24 is to provide general rules and specifications from the IRS for paper and computer-generated substitutes for:
- Form 941, Employer's QUARTERLY Federal Tax Return.
- Schedule B (Form 941), Report of Tax Liability for Semiweekly Schedule Depositors.
- Schedule D (Form 941), Report of Discrepancies Caused by Acquisitions, Statutory Mergers, or Consolidations.
- Schedule R (Form 941), Allocation Schedule for Aggregate Form 941 Filers.
- Form 8974, Qualified Small Business Payroll Tax Credit for Increasing Research Activities.
None at this time
Other Items You May Find Useful
About Schedule D (Form 941), Report of Discrepancies Caused by Acquisitions, Statutory Mergers, or Consolidations