The purpose of Revenue Procedure 2018-24 is to provide general rules and specifications from the IRS for paper and computer-generated substitutes for:
- Form 941, Employer's QUARTERLY Federal Tax Return.
- Schedule B (Form 941), Report of Tax Liability for Semiweekly Schedule Depositors.
- Schedule D (Form 941), Report of Discrepancies Caused by Acquisitions, Statutory Mergers, or Consolidations.
- Schedule R (Form 941), Allocation Schedule for Aggregate Form 941 Filers.
- Form 8974, Qualified Small Business Payroll Tax Credit for Increasing Research Activities.
None at this time
Other Items You May Find Useful
Comment on Publication 4436
Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.
CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions.