Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
- Contacting the IRS office of Federal, State & Local Governments
- How do I get a letter indicating that I am a government entity?
- I am a member of a Federally recognized tribe, do I have to pay taxes or file tax returns?
- Yes. Indian tribes in their role as employers are subject to federal employment tax laws and procedures.
- I want a copy of my organization's transcript or tax records
- Determine the rules for penalty abatement
- I want to correct an employment tax return for my organization
- Where can I get answers to my questions about filing an corrected employment tax return?
- Find answers to specific situations and circumstances in the instructions for Form 941-X.
- How does my organization deposit the employment taxes we withhold?
- Did you receive my organization's payment?
- If you're a business who filed a form other than 1040, you can obtain a transcript by submitting Form 4506-T or calling one of the phone numbers on this page.
- What should I do if the payment I made for my organization was too large?
- If you overpay, we will generate a CP268 Notice informing you of a potential overpayment credit.
- How does the IRS calculate interest?
- What should I do if my organization can't pay my taxes?
- Learn about the different options you have at your disposal.
- I want to set up an installment agreement for my organization
- If you're financially unable to pay your tax debt immediately, you can make monthly payments through an installment agreement.
- What should I do if my organization did not receive our refund as expected?
- What should I do if my organization receives a refund that it did not expect?
- I want to file a formal complaint against an IRS employee/worker
- Information regarding inappropriate behavior may be brought to the Case Advocate's attention through internal sources, taxpayers or third parties. All cases alleging inappropriate conduct or handling by an IRS employee or IRS manager must be referred to the employee's manager.
- I want to make a complaint about a Tax Return Preparer
- I want to complain about a problem that would affect multiple taxpayers
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 30-Sep-2016