- What counts as taxable income for employees?
- What is the filing deadline for employers?
- I want help making a payroll deposit payment for my organization
- Where can I learn more about employment tax record keeping?
- I want help understanding Employment Taxes
- When is the value of group term life insurance taxable?
- When should an entity file and make payment on non-payroll income (form 945)
- Form 945 is used to report withheld federal income tax from nonpayroll payments.
- My entity is merging with another, what do we need to do for payroll taxes?
- Revenue Procedure 2004-53 explains both the standard procedure and an alternate procedure for preparing and filing Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement; and Form 941, Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return; in addition to other forms, in certain situations.
- How do I report wages paid to a deceased employee?
- Find the specific requirements for deceased employee wages on this page.
- What types of non-wage payments does my organization need to report on a 1099 series return?
- If you made or received a payment during the calendar year, you are most likely required to file an information return to the IRS.
- How do we report employee settlements? (PDF)
- Learn how to report income from employment outside of normal circumstances.