We have not received a response from you to our previous requests for overdue tax returns.
What you need to do
- Mail your return to the address on the letter within 10 days from the date on the letter.
- If you’ve already filed, call the telephone number listed on the letter.
- If you’re not required to file, call the telephone number listed on the letter.
You may want to
Call us for assistance at the toll-free telephone number listed in the top right corner of your letter.
Answers to common questions
What if I already filed the return? If it’s been over 10 weeks since you mailed it, send a signed copy of it to us again.
What if I had no employees during the tax period shown on the letter? Please contact us with that information.
Tax publications you may find useful
- You can authorize someone to contact the IRS on your behalf.
- See if you qualify for help from a Low Income Taxpayer Clinic.
If you can’t find what you need online, you can call the IRS at the 800, 866, or 888 number listed on the notice.