Understanding your LT18 Notice
We have not received a response from you to our previous requests for overdue tax returns.
What you need to do
- Mail your return to the address on the letter within 10 days from the date on the letter.
- If you’ve already filed, call the telephone number listed on the letter.
- If you’re not required to file, call the telephone number listed on the letter.
You may want to
Call us for assistance at the toll-free telephone number listed in the top right corner of your letter.
Answers to Common Questions
What if I already filed the return?
If it’s been over 10 weeks since you mailed it, send a signed copy of it to us again.
What if I had no employees during the tax period shown on the letter?
Please contact us with that information.
Tax publications you may find useful
- Publication 15, (Circular E), Employer's Tax Guide
- Publication 15-A, Employer's Supplemental Tax Guide