Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Application for Automatic Extension of Time
Miscellaneous Income


Individual Tax Return
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Request for Transcript of Tax Return

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Forms Affected By the Extender Provisions

Update Aug. 24, 2011 — The list of affected business tax forms has been deleted. 

Individual Tax Forms

As of Feb. 14, 2011, taxpayers can now file if they are affected by any of the tax credits or deductions that expired at the end of 2009 and were renewed by the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 enacted Dec. 17. Forms that can now be filed include:

As of Feb. 14, taxpayers can now file if they were affected due to the impact of other recent changes, primarily some of those included in the Small Business Jobs Act of 2010. Forms that can now be filed include:

  • Form 3800, General Business Credit (if filed with a Form 1040)
  • Form 5405, First-Time Homebuyer Credit and Repayment of the Credit (page 2 only) 
  • Form 6478, Alcohol and Cellulosic Biofuel Fuels Credit
  • Form 8834, Qualified Plug-In Electric and Electric Vehicle Credit
  • Form 8910, Alternative Motor Vehicle Credit
  • Form 8936, Qualified Plug-In Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit 

Business Tax Forms

A list of business tax forms affected by the extender provisions is available.