If you owe taxes, the IRS offers several options where you can pay immediately or arrange to pay in installments:
- Electronic Funds Withdrawal. Pay using your bank account when you e-file your return.
- Direct Pay. Pay directly from a checking or savings account for free.
- Credit or debit cards. Pay your taxes by debit or credit card online, by phone, or with a mobile device.
- Pay with cash. You can make a cash payment at a participating retail partner. Visit IRS.gov/paywithcash for instructions.
- Installment agreement. You may be able to make monthly payments, but you must file all required tax returns first. Apply for an installment agreement through the Online Payment Agreement tool.