Below you will find the list of integrated IRS e-file and e-pay service providers. Included is the website link, name (in parenthesis) and phone number of each service provider, and the fees charged.
|2.49%||Minimum convenience fee $3.95|
(WorldPay US, Inc.)
1-888-877-0450 Live Operator
|2.35%||Minimum convenience fee $3.95|
(File Your Taxes)
|3.93%||Minimum convenience fee $2.00|
- The integrated e-file and e-pay debit/credit card option is available through a number of tax preparation software products and tax professionals. Refer to tax preparation software or your tax professional to find out if the debit/credit card option is available and for more information about it.
- It's convenient – file early and make a payment by debit/credit card later. The payment date will be the date the charge is authorized.
- Need an extension? If you pay part ($1 minimum) or all of the tax you estimate you will owe using a debit/credit card, you will not need to file an extension form, such as Form 4868. Your payment will act as the extension.
- Some tax preparation software may allow partial payments. Multiple payments cannot be made through tax preparation software.
- Visit Pay your Taxes by Debit or Credit Card for more information on card payments.
- Visit e-file or Free File your taxes for information about IRS e-file.
- 2019 Credit Card Bulk Provider Requirements - Effective September 21, 2015, software providers requesting to partake in Integrated File and Pay (IF&P) processing must be partnered with IRS stand-alone Credit Card Bulk Providers. Please visit the link for further information.