The three electronic filing options for individual taxpayers are listed below. For businesses and other taxpayer audiences, see the links to the left.
Use IRS Free File or Fillable Forms
- Use IRS Free File if your adjusted gross income is $64,000 or less.
- If you are comfortable doing your own taxes, try Free File Fillable Forms.
Use Commercial Software
- Use commercial tax prep software to prepare and file your taxes.
- Transmitted through IRS approved electronic channels.
Find an Authorized E-File Provider
- Tax pros accepted by our electronic filing program are authorized IRS e-file providers.
- They are qualified to prepare, transmit and process e-filed returns.